WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FENCE BANNER AND A WINNING POST?
COMPANY SPONSORSHIP & PERMANENT BANNERS
- To incorporate the name of the company or a product into the race name for publicity purposes (race names appear in almost all national newspapers, in betting shops, on RTV, etc)
- To give a company a special presence on a raceday – there is the opportuntiy to market; products on the raceday, as well as providing corporate guests with a special focus for their day out;
- To provide staff and guests of the company with some involvement on the day.
- Race named as you wish;
- Satellite TV coverage (Racing TV)
- Branding round the site and racecard advertising;
- Sponsors choose the best turned out horse before the race;
- Sponsors make the presentation to the winning connections after the race
- A reasonable number of complimentary badges;
- Depending on the value of the sponsorship, a complimentary private box;
- A permanent fence banner or banner close to the winning post, on site for 12 months
- Possibility of an interview over the PA for publicity;
- An exhibit or tradestand on site.