Stratford Racecourse aims to accommodate all Owners’ & Trainers’ needs prior to, during and after a raceday.
Owners & Trainers are a vital part of any raceday and we welcome feedback on your experience at Stratford so that we can strive to improve the service we provide.
Our official racecourse photographer is Stephen Davies, from SD Photos, please visit the website by clicking here!
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Stratford Racecourse.
Find our T’s & C’s by clicking here.
- Owners should come to the owners and trainers entrance (just past the racecourse office) for their badges.
- Stratford operates the PASS system. Our policy is 6 x owners badges per runner for sole owners and syndicates.
- Additional badges for owners can be purchased at £10.50 per person (half price).
- It is helpful if you could let us know in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01789 267949) the names of owners attending in order that badges can be prepared. Ilona Barnett is your liason and will be on the desk on a Raceday.
- Please contact us as early as possible to arrange overnight accommodation for both horses and staff. Staff will be booked into bed and breakfast rooms.
- There is dedicated car parking for owners and trainers. Car park badges will be sent out by Weatherbys in advance of the raceday, together with a detailed information letter.
- Our owners and trainers room is equipped with a bar, food outlets, TV’s, Tote betting facility. The room overlooks the course and pre-parade ring.
- Owners viewing: Covered seating in front of owners and trainers room. Further enclosed viewing on the top floor of the Warwickshire stand accessible by lift. Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits.
Stratford Racecourse have been awarded the ROA Gold Standard Award for care and facilities for Raceday Owners.
- After each race a racecourse Director will escort winning connections to a private room where champagne will be served. There will be a chance to view that special race again and take home a complimentary DVD.
- Please call us if you are interested in a private box. These are sometimes available at a discount to owners and trainers.
- Sole owners have a choice of a voucher for a complimentary meal in the Carvery (Chaser Room) , maximum three meals per horse, or a £5 food voucher (maximum 6 vouchers per horse) redeemable at any food outlet or restaurant on the course.
- Joint/Syndicate owners have a choice of a voucher for a complimentary meal in the carvery (Chaser Room) , maximum three meals per horse, or a £5 food voucher(maximum 6 vouchers per horse) redeemable at any food outlet or restaurant on the course. It is helpful if owners advise us of their choice in advance.
- We will be pleased to book owners into any of our restaurants. Please make reservations as early as possible to avoid disappointment.